Sunday, January 21, 2007

Arsenal 2 Man Utd 1


The weekend is finally about to end...I have a soccer game tonight at 8:30 so I guess after that I'll be able to relax.

So all this time I thought that I was just plain shitty at snowboarding. I mean I can go down hills easy and fast to but when it came the the park I was always falling, losing control and making an ass of myself. Well after my snowboard trip to Vermont a friend of mine (Kyle) told me he could get me a new board as mine was getting old and falling apart! Anyway he got me this new Forum board and it helped me alot!

I was hitting rails with ease! Actually staying on my feet after hitting a jump and just having better control of my board when carving around people! EUREKA!....(did I spell that right?) Ya so I sucked before because my old board was way to big for me (it was my first board which I brought off a friend in High School) making it hard to do things properly as I was always fighting to control myself. So it actually wasnt me it was the board hahah ;)

Oh and thanks Kyle for the sick board! and dont forget Feb 23 weekend Quebec! Kyle's a pretty good boarder and if your reading this check out this website he helps promote http://dvaifilms.com/

As you can see I finally got a picture of my tattoo! Pretty cool eh?!?!? Well I think so:) Its not finished yet I have to go see Ronan of King of Fools on wednesday for another 3 hours! I'm getting it coloured in! One of my clients told me that I shouldn't get it coloured and that it looks good just outlined but I think when they see it they will agree it looks better...I hope it will. So guess I'm in for another week of an ichty back!! Hip Hip Horray!!

Well off to get ready for soccer and for any Manchester Untied fans reading this "Your never beat the Arsenal!"