Monday, January 29, 2007

Cant Live With Them....Cant Live Without Them

Man its cold in my house! I guess during the day the heat is turned right down as there is usually no one home of obvious reasons! But I am because I don’t have train during the day. So here I am in jeans, t-shirt, slippers, house coat, neck warmer, and a toque getting ready to vent ha-ha.

I had to meet and ex girlfriend yesterday at the condo we use to live in together because I had some stuff left over in a storage locker. It was nothing but a bunch of old crap I didn’t want when I moved out so I basically ended up throwing it all out. In all honestly I didn’t want to go throw the stuff out, I wanted her to do it but I knew that wasn’t going to happen. I could of easily been a jerk as I leave for England tomorrow and I could of said fuckit do it yourself and she would of had to do it on her own (I highly doubt she would of). I mean I haven’t lived there in 4 months and there was nothing in the locker that she couldn’t have done on her own. Anyway. A friend told me I should just do it and get it over with and she was right. I know it’s my stuff so it’s technically my responsibility.

So anyway it just goes to show you how much of an annoyance she is. I called her on my way there and told her I would be there in 20 mins, she said ok I will be there soon. 40 Mins later she finally decided to show up and by this time I'm pretty pissed off because I'm going to be late for an indoor soccer game. Her excuse for being late was that her roommate got a puppy and while playing with it she forgot to leave?? Total bullshit if you ask me but w.e. She was also smart enough to remember that she doesn’t have any keys to the condo entrance or storage room(wasting more of my time). She called the super and he had to come down and let us in to the storage room. I put all the crap on this cart I had grabbed earlier and we started to walk back to the condo only to remember WE DONT HAVE KEYS TO GET BACK IN! So now I'm pretty mad. I just shut my mouth but in all honesty I wanted to say fuck it and leave the shit in the middle of the hall. If I wasn’t in a rush to leave I don’t think I would have been upset but I just can’t believe she didn’t think about the whole key thing before hand or at least bring it up before we started moving. We got lucky and someone walking in to the building used the handicap button so the door was left open and we snuck in. I put the cart back in the garbage room with all the crap in it but she insisted that it wasn’t good enough and I had to take everything off the cart. By that time I was already late for my game, mad and a annoyed so I left her to do it as she hadn’t offered to help me carry the crap the entire time. I'm glade it’s over and I'm glade I don’t have to deal with the past anymore.

The odd thing is, driving home from my soccer game I was thinking about the whole ordeal and I was actually a little sad. I’ve never wanted to be bitter with Farris there was no real reason to be as we didn’t break up over anything serious like cheating on one another or a massive argument. At least I always thought we broke up because we just didn’t love each other anymore. I guess when you with someone for a long time you miss certain things about them that made you love them in the first place. When I think about our relationship I don’t think about the bad times like I'm sure she does but rather the good times and the memories that made us....us. So its hard for me to look at her and be angry because after all this is the girl I was "in love" with and I miss that feeling but on the other hand I know it makes no sense for us to be together, so I guess its called moving on and I have.

Well I'm off to England tomorrow so wish me luck! Oh and I went snowboarding this weekend and I pulled off three new tricks so the reason why I sucked was because of my old board being to big, however I fell on my ass just as much. Oh and Garth landed on his leg pretty hard so I hope he's alright but I think he was faking it. Just kidding Garth.

Another one of my fav chappelle clips