Friday, February 2, 2007

Vacation?

I got Good News and I've Got Bad News!

First The Bad News:

I get an email on the second day in England from one of my roomates and its totally ruined my so called vacation! The email was about one of my roomates moving out! I knew this girl was moving out so the news wasnt a surprise however, this bitchy roomate thats emailed me (I've never got along with her really, not that I dont want to) saying that her and the other roomate dont want to look for another person to fill the empty room because its too much hassel. Now I would be fine with that but she wants me to pay 170$ more on my rent of 430$ (600) to cover the empty room or else I have to move out.

First thing she not my fucking landlord so I dont know who she think she is but she cant just tell someone to pay more rent just because she doesnt want to find someone to move in! And trust me I offered to help find one even while being away. Second, does it even make any sense to want to pay extra just because you dont want another roomate!? Its stpuidity if you ask me! and the funny thing is I havent heard one thing from the other roomate and every email I replied to I made sure that the second roomate got it just to show I'm not hiding any feelings or thoughts like this one bitchy roomate is.

Now I could give in and say ok I'll move out but first off I've already paid for this months rent and there something called first and last. I've already paid for this so if I was to move out it would be for April 1st and I wouldnt pay a penny more for the month of March.

I know what her plan is, I'm not stupid! She wants me to say ok I'll move out its too expensive! So that she can have two of her friends move in because it makes no sense to want too pay more rent! So I'm going to say FUCK IT! I'm not moving out and I'm not paying more rent! and if you dont like it get the police to move me because I'm not going anywhere! Like what can she do? when I moved in I paid first and last for 430 a month! oh and by the way theres no lease on this place so I can move out anytime I want.

I must have some rights, I mean you just cant fuck with someones life just because you feel like it! Either you pay 170 more per month or get out!- Fuck off!

So if anyone knows anything about living/ renting rigths please let me know.

The Goods News:

I'm in England having a great time! So there is nothing I can do to fix the problem! :) I'm not going to let this ruin my time off!

Btw Dogs are great! Even Stephs dog Tucker! Who has gone to work with her for the day!