Thursday, February 8, 2007

Bored.....Joke Time

Well I'm bored, been an uneventful day! I think people think that since I'm in England (London) that I'm going sight seeing and all that but really I'm just spending time with my Dad. I've seen all the sights and all that you experience when you think of England so really I dont give a shit when it comes to all that but I have taken a few photos just for memory sake!

Well I was given a magazine today for giving some money to a charity, I'm such a good person. Anyway, the mag was funny and because its a boring night I thought i'd share a few jokes with you.

For The Ladies:

Q: What do a bank and men have in common?
A" They both loose interest after withdrawal!

Q: Why are men like trains?
A: They always stop before you get off!

Q: What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog?
A; After a year, the dog is still pleased to see you!

For The Lads:

Q: What do women and condoms have in common?
A: They both spend more time in your wallet than on your dick!

Q: How can you tell if your wife is dead?
A: The sex is the same, but the dishes pile up!

Q: What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag?
A: Ones white, plastic and dangerous to children and the other is a plastic bag! (for everyone)

I though this was cool!








Oh and Ana Nicole Smith Died?!?!? Found dead in a hotel room! Drug overdose is my guess? Well thats one less gold digger in the world. I'm sure she'll be remembered for all the right reasons.