Thursday, February 15, 2007

Moving Out.......Moving On

I'm a little down right now.

It's been a long day and my jetlag has finally caught up to me.....

The 1st of April is my set move out date. Yes after all the bitchin I made about not moving out and not paying more rent, my roommates and I sat down and discussed the issue and in the end it made more sense for me to move out. I decided not to fight with them about it and just be laid back.

I could argue that it's unfair for me to move out and all that but I don’t need the stress of that especially when I live with these girls. However, the stress of moving out and finding a new place makes me upset. I feel unsettled and wish this feel would go away.

I guess I'm being a baby and should look at this as a new beginning but its hard when the future isn’t certain.

Moving out reminds me of why I moved here in the first place......

Well I think I’ll just go to bed, I’ll probably feel better in the morning.