Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Long Time No See!

So I haven't wrote much for the last few weeks and I'm sorry because I know how my daily readers enjoy hearing me rant ;) I've just been busy I guess, it’s a stressful time for me I guess you could say....So as I eat my chicken noodle soup lets update everyone on the shit happening in me life! (this won’t be an exciting blog but I feel the need to write about stuff)

So I finally have a digital camera! Compliments of my great client Shannon! And hey lets use it now!






As you can see my photography skills still need a little work but no worries. It's an older camera but I'm ok with that, plus I'm only ever gonna use for this blog so I don’t think the quality of picture really matters but I guess I should ask Shannon how to work it properly. Oh and I bartered for the camera with Shannon for 2 training sessions which I think is a sweet deal because I enjoy training him so its a deal in my favour really. Thats one of the best things about being personal training, I've made endless connections via my clients. If I need computer work I know who to ask. I've got cheap guitar lessons through PT, I train a chef that said she would teach me how to cook anytime....I think i'll use that offer as a date with a girlfriend. Um what else... I know Garth scored Leafs tickets from a client, Brad got some money I think, OH and if you’re lucky you get a tattoo gift certificate haha! I really enjoy my job, even when I don’t feel like training someone I usually find myself talking to the client and laughing about something. I get along really well with all my clients and I really believe I have great social skills...when it comes to friends/clients that is....with girls I'm fucked...I say this because I train so many different people all with different lives, jobs, background, goals, and somehow I always find a way to become friends with them. I also help my clients outside of training. I got one a job with my gym as the main account. I brought all my clients gifts for xmas and I dunno I guess I haven't done anything to crazy for my clients but I would if the situation every arise.
Well my Tattoo is almost finished!!! YA!! 1200$ bucks later! I'm so proud of my tattoo I almost wish it was visible so others could see it! but then I have to remind myself that I got the tattoo for me....So for your visual pleasure here are the before and after pics!

Its cazy comparing the two. When I first got the outlining done I couldn't see how shading could make the tattoo looks better because I thought the tattoo looked great as is. Anyway I still have one last session to go to color in the canons and some small high lights around the helmet! Cant wait!


HERE'S A FUNNY STORY!


So of all days I decided to be smart and ride my bike to work and holly fuck was it cold! Like it was soo cold I decided to wear my ski goggles because my eyes were gonna water if i didn’t. So at 6 am I head off to work down college. So as I'm riding all I can think of is how fucking cold it is outside. I mean its fucking freezing. So I decide to be clever and try and push my chin under my scarf to try and cover my face. So here I am head down riding my bike down college when I see something in front me. As I lift my head I realize its a parked car! so all I can think of is " OH SHIT" I have no time to turn out of the way, all I can do it jump off my bike and hope for the best. Pictures this...I jump off my bike while hitting the back bumper of this car, still using my brain I am still holding on to the handles while jumping off my bike, I flip over my bike on to the trunk of the car...landing on my back, then the momentum of my body rolls me off the side of the car to land softly onto a rock hard, icy snow bank...I banged my knee in the process but to embarrassed to sit still I pick my ass up off the ground, look around to see if anyone saw, then book it up college. Great start to the day....my knee is killing me.

'

Well on the plus side I learnt how to play "Heart of Gold" by Niel Young! I'm totally excited! I've actually created music! its crazy lol So what out Marc and Garth so i'll know one song and some chords...... :s One last pic

Well this wasnt my best blog but w.e. I plan on ranting on moving tomorrow and all the shity places i've been looking at so I'm sure that blog will be a bit more interesting. Back to work for me .......................